Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hope He Liked It!

I am so back and forth with my motivation right now, it's ridiculous. I'm just not used to being so disabled. There is so much that you do with your shoulder that you don't even realize. Only 5 days to go until I'm out of ths sling, but still won't be cleared for normal activities. If you think an 8 second ride is long, try an 8 week sling! To help me with my motivation I decided to read the book "Skinny Bitch." It's basically a book that tells you how awful eating meat products are. It goes into gruesome detail about what they do to slaughter these animals, and it's pretty gross. So I have decided to try a 4 day Vegan diet... starting tomorrow of course. Tonight is family dinner, and we are having ribs... yum! :) These things take time people...








Let's get down to business...




Day 8; Thursday 7/13/11:


* P90X Ab Ripper (Good stuff)




Day 9; Friday 7/14/11:


*Squats for 20 minutes non-stop. After not doing much running for a while, my legs were absolute jello afterwards.



Day 10; Saturday 7/15/11: The plan was to power walk, but I could barely walk at all due to my leg soreness.




*Calf raises (to work a different part of the legs)




Day 11; Sunday 7/16/11:


*Leg lifts (might as well work my legs this week since I can't do much with my arms)




Day 12; Monday 7/18/11:


*Did all of my band exercise for my shoulder, but I did extra to make up for all of my leg work.


Monday I was feeling like a susie home maker and decided to try out a recipe. I made a 5 fruit wild rice salad and a "healthy" apple crisp recipe. Well I went by all of the ingredients and didn't realize how much I was making. I made enough to feed about 30 people with the rice dish and only ate a couple of scoops total. Oops! This is why I don't cook! Wish me luck with the Vegan food... I'm gonna starve!




Side note: I auditioned for a local country band Monday night. They thought I was crazy for finding them on craigslist and then agreeing to meet them in someone's basement to sing with them. Ha ha. Maybe they're on to something!



Day 13; Tuesday 7/19/11:


* Lunges while watching TV with my roomie!



Day 14; Wednesday 7/20/11:


*Went for a lovely power walk stroll for about 40 minutes.


I actually kind of liked it. I started to get warmed up pretty quickly. I could do that more often, and it's not jarring on my shoulder or my joints. I would highly reccomend it!



Day 15; Thursday 7/21/11:


*Carmen Electra's volume 3 Strip Tease Video










Ha, yes. I did it. I did it standing in my living room with the huge bay window's blind's open looking out to the rest of the world, while the rest of the world looked in on me shaking my toosh, and caressing my own thighs. lol.


It's always kind of fun to get your inner flirt on with yourself. Nobody to impress but the man collecting the pop-cans outside my bay window. Hope he liked it!












No comments:

Post a Comment