Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm Officially A Creeper!



Imagine a delicious supper every Thursday, followed by an even more delicious over the top desert. Add in some disney theme songs, nursery rhymes, innappropriate banter, and you've got my family dinner! At about this time every thursday, my belly is aching, and any idea of a physical activity is not a good idea...



What have I gotten myself into with this 365 day thing? The funny thing is, even though I'm going at it alone, I feel like I'm not. To every person that reads this blog (even if it's just one)... I feel like I have to answer to them... so YOU are my workout partner! How does it feel? Wanna join me sometime?




Let's see where we left off... Monday... Guess what Monday is??? Bachelorette day! And to all of you Ashley Haters out there, give the girl a break. She is probably one of the only people on that show that actually is giving her full heart, and that's why you're actually seeing it break. I think she is very likeable, but just has had some bad luck. American Idol, and the Bachelor/Bachelorette are pretty much the only TV I will consistantly watch... OK and maybe the Kardashians suck me in a little bit too. Keep that between you and I! And Kloe and Lamar are just so darn cute! I'm going to stop there... ;)




Day 5; Monday 7/11/11:


*Crunches during commercial breaks on the Bachelorette. (Hey, at least I did something!)



Day 6; Tuesday 7/12/11:


*A stationary bicycle machine for 45 minutes at 24 hr gym. Not sure what it's called, but it's not the regular bike. It's the one where you lean back and just use your legs (My Dr. would be proud!).




I will say though, after getting the week pass to 24hr gym, I'm super annoyed with Bridget (names have been changed) the sales lady. I had to go through a whole tour of the gym, and after repeatedly telling her I wanted to try out other gyms before I made a decision, she tried to push on me to buy a membership right then! 2 days later, I got a call from her asking me how it was going and if I was ready to sign up yet, and when I heard she was going to repeatedly call me to see how things were going, I threw up in my mouth a little. Bridget can (in the nicest way possible) suck it!



Day 7; Wednesday 7/13/11:


* 1hr of Kickboarding at 24 hr gym... No it's not wakeboarding or skateboarding or anything like that.




Think back to your childhood, when you were learning how to swim. Remember the kickboard? Hold it out in front and kick your legs behind you! Yes... I did that for an hr, sharing a lane with a hard-core swimmer. Imagine me, coming in to the pool area in my summer bikini trying to be a hard-core kickboarder. Kind of a silly sight. I actually brought my digital camera to the pool thinking it wouldn't be weird to ask someone to take a pic of me kickboarding so I could post it. Only problem is, when I got there, I met a creeper at the hot tub while I was waiting for a lane, and realized maybe I was the creeper since I came to the pool area with a camera. I quickly hid it, but of course as I was going to leave I could feel all eyes on me when I picked up my sling as a camera went flinging out of it for the whole pool to know I was a creeper. Epic fail.




The good news isn't that I'm saving 15% on my car insurance, but rather that the Kickboarding kicked my butt. First half hour I had the board out in front and it was a great leg exercise and the last half hour I was on my back kicking, teddy bear squeezing the board and it was one of the best core workouts I'd ever had. Highly reccommend it! The bad news is, I have to find a way to muster up some cardio this evening, oh and I'm officially a creeper!











No comments:

Post a Comment